- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
ADDITIONAL LARGE ANIMAL SERVICES
Also provided to meet the demand of our equine and bovine clientele, we offer a number of other services which include:
1. Equine Dentistry: includes a full dental exam with speculum and power float and is part of your horses annual care.
2. Equine Radiology: using a newer portable equine x-ray machine we are able to take diagnostic images of all 4 limbs and head.
3. Equine Reproduction: We offer stabling facilities, ultrasound for breeding and pregnancy exam and artificial insemination. Frozen semen insemination storage will be offered in 2010.
4. Equine Hospitalization: Providing shelters and paddocks for equine owner that require long term care.
5. Equine Medicine & Surgery: Providing a variety of equine medical services such as routine lab work, dentals, and elective surgeries such as castrations and solf tissue surgeries. All Equine medicine & sugery is done within our newly built (January 2011) equine facility, equippied with box stalls, isolation and foaling stall, surgery and exam rooms and a padded recovery room and wash bay.
6. Equine Lameness Prepurchase Exams: Providing a full scale physical exam including gate analysis, hoof testers, flexion tests and nerve blocks
7. Bovine Semen Testing: Providing handling facilities to accommodate up to 3 bulls in-clinic. We offer farm calls for more then 3 bulls and use a Silencer chute system during farm visits.
8. Bovine Obstetrics: Providing handling facilities in-clinic with caesarean shoot, allowing for safe controlled environment.
9. Bovine Medicine and Surgery: Providing a range of services including broken leg casting, physical examination and post-mortems. We also offer services not covered under VSI such as hernia repairs. We also have handling facilities to accommodate up to 3 cows for pregnancy testing, farm calls are provided for anything above this number of animals.
10. Other: Part of the services we provide to our area also includes brucellosis testing in elk and ungulate medical treatment.