- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Just like getting an annual physical examination at your family doctors, preventative medicine is about obtaining a base line of health and allowing your doctor to better assess and diagnose future health issues. Services we offer include the following:
1. Annual Health & Wellness Examinations: includes an extensive physical examination and consultation.
2. Immunization Programs: includes standard annual vaccination or programs tailored to each patients individual needs, including puppy & kitten starter series. Equine and bovine vaccination programs.
3. Parasite Control: fecal exams, skin scraping, surface samples and ear swabs.
4. Nutrition: nutrition is most often the most over looked medical aspect and has one of the biggest influences of your pets quality of life.
5. Dentistry: just like your own dentist, we providing routine scaling, polishing and sealing of your pets
teeth. Dentistry helps in treating periodontal and gum dieses. With the use of an intra-oral x-ray and a high speed drill and can diagnose and fix problems better then ever before.