When you arrive at Bonnyville Veterinary Clinic, you can expect to be greeted warmly and receive quality care for your pet.
Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen in a timely manner. There may be the occasional unexpected delay due to an emergency or because we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. Please accept our apologies should this occur, as the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever need it.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- Once checked in, one of our team members will weigh your pet and see you into the exam room.
- A veterinary technician or assistant will gather basic information about your pet’s health. The veterinarian will then examine your pet, talk about any questions or concerns you may have, and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
- Any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work & x-rays) and treatments will be performed in our treatment room.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, reception will take care of your billing and future appointment bookings.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from our client care advocate to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, please let us know when we call, or contact us at any time.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide, and we would be delighted to see you again.