Providing our clientele with the best medicine available is part of our mission. In addition to other services you will read about on our website, we also provide the following services within our clinic:
- Fluid Therapy: Delivered using IV fluid pumps, fluids are used during some surgeries and for shock treatment. We are equipped to offer both small and large animal fluids.
- Full Pharmacy: Well-stocked for in-clinic treatment and to fill prescriptions for in-home medical treatment for our patients.
- Isolation: Our small animal isolation room is fully-equipped and is located separately from the rest of the small animal facility. We maintain strict biosecurity protocols to ensure the safety of all patients. We also offer large animal isolation areas for both equine and bovine patients.
- Hospitalization: With separate kennel rooms for cats and dogs, we are equipped with multiple-sized kennels to provide comfort for dogs and cats of all sizes. A separate bank of kennels in the treatment room allows for critical patients to be monitored closely.
- Cosmetic Grooming: Generally referring to de-matting of cats and dogs, under general anesthetic or sedation, we are able to remove skin irritating mats. We also offer ear plucking and nail trimming.
- Emergency and Intensive Care: Providing day time and after hour emergency care is a vital part of our clinic and patient care.