Providing our clientele with the best medicine available, we also provide the following services within our clinic:
- Fluid Therapy: Delivered using new fluid pumps, fluids are used during some surgeries and for shock treatment. We are equipped to offer both small animal fluids and equine fluids.
- Full Pharmacy: Well stocked for in-clinic treatment and to fill prescriptions for in-home medical treatment for our patients.
- Isolation: Our small animal isolation room is equipped with 4 kennels and exam table and is located separately from the rest of the small animal facility. We also offer large animal isolation areas for both equine and bovine patients.
- Hospitalization: With separate kennel rooms for cats and dogs, we are equipped with multiple-sized kennels to provide comfort for dogs and cats of all sizes. A separate bank of kennels in treatment room allows for critical patients to be monitored closely.
- Cosmetic Grooming: Generally referring to de-matting of cats and dogs, under general anesthetic or sedation, we are able to remove skin irritating mats. We also offer ear plucking and nail trimming.
- Emergency and Intensive Care: Providing day time and after hour emergency care is a vital part of a small town clinic.