Just like getting an annual physical examination at your family doctors, preventative medicine is about obtaining a base line of health and allowing your doctor to better assess and diagnose future health issues. Services we offer include the following:
- Annual Health & Wellness Examinations: includes an extensive physical examination and consultation.
- mmunization Programs: includes standard annual vaccination or programs tailored to each patient’s individual needs, including puppy & kitten starter series. We also offer herd health consultations and can create customized Equine and Bovine vaccine protocols for our large animal clients.
- Parasite Control: fecal exams, skin scraping, surface samples and ear swabs.
- Nutritional Counselling: Nutrition is most often the most over looked medical aspect and has one of the biggest influences of your pets quality of life.
- Dentistry: just like your own dentist, we providing routine scaling, polishing and sealing of your pets teeth. Dentistry helps in treating periodontal and gum disease. With the use of an intra-oral x-ray and a high speed drill and we can diagnose and fix problems better then ever before.