Just like getting an annual physical examination with your family doctor, preventative medicine is about obtaining a baseline of health, allowing your doctor to better assess and diagnose future health issues. Services we offer include the following:
- Annual Health & Wellness Examinations: includes an extensive physical examination and consultation.
- Immunization Programs: includes standard annual vaccination or programs tailored to each patient’s individual needs, including puppy & kitten starter series. We also offer herd health consultations and can create customized Equine and Bovine vaccine protocols for our large animal clients.
- Parasite Control: fecal exams, skin scraping, surface samples and ear swabs.
- Nutritional Counselling: Nutrition is frequently the most over looked medical aspect and has one of the biggest influences of your pet’s quality of life.
- Dentistry: Just like your own dentist, we providing routine scaling, polishing and sealing of your pet’s teeth. Dentistry helps in treating periodontal and gum disease. With the use of an intra-oral x-ray and a high speed drill, we can diagnose and fix problems better than ever before.